Spring Background

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Aprons. Aprons. Aprons. And more...

The past few weeks I have been missing in action. I spent a week being a camp counselor for foster care children, then I spent the last week working. Not just a few hours, but 69 hours to be exact. Oh, and housesitting too. Needless to say, the girl who doesn't really have a 'job' has been doing everything but sitting behind her sewing machine!

But that doesn't mean production has come to a halt. In fact, in the last four weeks, we had 18 custom aprons ordered, and aside from picking fabrics and a few photos I did little but give a few words here and then, mostly when asked. Who did it all you ask, well that would be Mom. She has been a sewing machine, literally, working hours upon  hours to deliver the custom products in a short amount of time. She has also made a few items other than aprons that have been ordered...

So..... I thought I would share a few. Show you what we do- that isn't for sale on our Etsy site, because its not for sale really... It's already been purchased. 

As I've said before, I LOVE CUSTOM ORDERS! And I will say it again... I LOVE THEM! They allow us to design and produce an item that you envision only in your mind. When we create a product and see your reaction of pure delight and awe, it makes the hours of searching for just the right fabric, priceless... So really- After you see what we have been up, feel free to email us if you would like a custom order. 

Ordering information or questions email hopenmotion@gmail.com.
















To order your custom item today, email hopenmotion@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment